Sunday, June 9, 2013

Outdoors

So if I haven't made it clear I'm on a journey to improve my health and heal my body and as I make more positive changes I'm able to do more and more things so this weekend I went on a 2 hour bike ride around the city and yesterday I went on an easy but amazing hike near Mt. Hood.

The hike started off a little rocky, my roommate and I originally planned on going on a different hike but I realized I missed the turn about 20 miles after I missed it... so we regrouped and found a different hike closer to where we were. Mirror Lake! It's a little workout going uphill for 30 minutes and then you reach an amazing view!



That's me!






We leisurely walked around the lake enjoying our time up there with the crisp, clean, mountain air! 

It doesn't take a huge long hike to feel great and enjoy nature. Baby steps people. Get out there even if it only lasts an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment