Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Soda Pop!

Soda is full of chemicals and sugar and nasty-ness! If you leave it in one of those fast food cups in your car for a couple days it will literally eat the cup... not that I'm speaking from experience... oh wait I am. It doesn't take a genius to put together that that is NOT good for your delicate insides!
Fear not. You don't have to give up soda if you want a healthier sugar free lifestyle. Zevia is my dirty little secret. It's an all natural soda with many flavors, no sugar, and no calories (whaaaaaa) yup no calories. I like Dr. Zevia, Lime Coke, and Lemon Twist. But others I've tried are delicious to: Cream Soda, Ginger Ale, Cola, Cherry Cola, Orange. There is something about the Root Beer that I don't like however but maybe it's just me! Another thing about this soda is when you first drink it, it seems more carbonated than other soda's or something, but I let mine sit in the fridge and sip on it for the next couple of days. It doesn't go flat as fast as other soda! Another plus!
So now that I've converted you to all natural soda you may be like great but where do I get it? Well when I'm in Utah I find it at Sprouts and it's almost always on sale! Here in Oregon it's at New Seasons and Fred Meyers(the best place ever). I can almost guarantee you can find it at Whole Foods and I wouldn't be surprised if before long it's at more common places like Smiths or Safeway if it isn't already. Look in the health food sections!

No comments:

Post a Comment